Quick update after a long hiatus!

Friday, November 15, 2013

Hello lovies!!! I know I've totally been MIA the past few years. Sorry!! I've been super busy and have totally neglected my blog :( It doesn't look like it's in great shape either. It looks like a bunch of my pics are missing. Double sad face :( :( Hmmmm....what have I been up to?

Well, as for the big events, I got married in July 2012 and had a daughter 2 months ago. I can't believe I'm a mom now!!!

Unfortunately, I don't really use blogspot anymore. Instead, I'm all into Instagram! I just started my own Instagram account and would love for those of you who have Instagram to follow me, and I would love to see what you guys are up to on Instagram as well!


I just created my account a couple days ago, so there's not much action on it yet, but don't worry. There will def be lots more posts to come. My username is fashionandfoodtour. It's a journey thru fashion, food, and elements of beauty :)

You can also email me at fashionandfoodtour@gmail.com.
Comment on my pics or email me so I know who you are in the blogspot world :)

My french bulldog also has an Instagram and has had one for a while now. She's already racked up tons of followers. People just love dogs! :) Her username is shelbythefrenchie. Here she is as a lil pup.... She will be 1 year old next month!

Please don't hesitate to message me. I would love to see how all of you are doing! I hope we can stay connected thru Instagram!

Stay beautiful my lovies!




Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin