Things You Didn't Know Until Now...

Thursday, July 30, 2009

So I was tagged by Under Lock and Key, Everyday Delights, and Late Afternoon to do this, but I haven't gotten around to it until now. Sorry this is so late ladies, but better late than never right? ;)

So here are 10 things about me. Enjoy reading! Maybe we have some things in common ;)

1) I've traveled to all 50 states in the U.S. except for Hawaii and Alaska.
While I was growing up, my parents and I would travel to different places during my winter and summer vacations. I've been north, south, east, west, all over. I've roughed it up camping as well as stayed in nice hotels. Maybe that's why I still love traveling to this day. I would love to go to Hawaii and Alaska sometime soon.

{image via Weekly Writer}


2) I can justify spending a lot of money on handbags, but when it comes to spending money on shoes, I can't bear to spend more than like $200.

I don't
know what it is. Maybe it's because handbags seem more useful to me and more versatile but shoes aren't as much. The most expensive handbag I have is close to $1000, but with shoes, the most expensive I have aren't even $200. Funny, huh?

{image via Sparkle N Dazzle Co.}


3) I'm kind of anal when it comes to certain things, and I cannot procrastinate for the life of me...even when I try to!
If there is something that I need to do, I won't put it off until the last minute. Even when I try to, I keep thinking about it and obsessing over it until I finish it. Even during school, there was no such thing as pulling all nighters for me because I got things done in advance. Hmm....I guess that makes me a bit of a loser and maybe kind of OCD? =P

{image via cafe press}


4) I love anything pink.
When I was little, I was a tomboy and hated the color pink. Blue was my favorite color back then, but as I got older and I guess "girlier", I was drawn more to the color pink. Now it's my favorite color. I'm not really into hot pink, but more of the pastel pink. Funny how getting older changes your perspective on things.

{image via Steven Gambrel}


5) I can eat like a champ.
Even though I'm only 110 pounds, I eat like I'm 300 pounds. Sometimes I even outeat my fiance! I guess I've been blessed with a high metabolism (insert hateful comments here)


{image via AARP}


6) When I'm stressed out or upset about something, I don't overeat, I SHOP!!!
Shopping is so therapeutic for me. It helps me feel better and relieves stress. This is not a good habit though because I tend to overspend, esp. online when I should be saving money! Oh, and not to mention I'm a total sucker for sales.

{image via Creative Class}


7) Reality shows and magazines are my guilty pleasure.
I just love reality shows. I think it's because my life feels dull sometimes so I love to live vicariously through other people. I also subscribe to
People magazine and used to subscribe to US Weekly. Yes, I'm guilty.

{image via e-how}


8) I love trying out new restaurants.
Some people I know love to stick to the same old routine and get the same thing on the menu every time, but I like to mix it up a little and entertain my palette. Yes, sometimes it's a miss, but sometimes it's a hit and I love that I took that risk to try something new. I guess you can say that I'm somewhat of a
foodie.

{image via Eater}


9) I'm a sucker for chick flicks.
I don't discriminate other movie genres, but when it comes to chick flicks, I have to watch them whether in the theater, on TV, or through
Netflix. I just love romance and those grand gestures boys do for girls. Yes, I'm a hopeless romantic. My all-time favorite:

{image via Reel Life Wisdom}


10) Even though I'm a girly girl, I love watching sports!!!
I esp. love watching basketball and football. They are so fun and exciting. My fiance appreciates this so much because he loves watching sports as well, so when he wants to watch, we don't have to fight over the remote because I will gladly watch with him. A lot of guys are impressed when they find this out about me because I look like a typical girly girl who wouldn't watch sports. I even do fantasy football and basketball. Surprising, I know.



{image via frontierok}


Ok, phew, there's my list. Thanks for reading! I tag anyone who wants to do this too.

73 comments: to “ Things You Didn't Know Until Now...

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin