A little color doesn't hurt

Thursday, April 16, 2009

So lately, I've been noticing more and more girls wearing neutral colored dresses like black and adding a pop of color by wearing bright colored shoes or carrying a bright clutch because sometimes it can look a little dull wearing a black dress and black shoes. I know this trend has been around for a while, but I'm noticing it more and more and am liking it more and more. I just love the splash of color without being overdone. Here are a few examples that I like...

Neutral dresses and bright shoes:



Neutral dresses and bright clutches:



Here's what I think doesn't work....


There's too much going on with the bright dresses and the bright shoes. It's important to be careful you don't have too many different colors. Your outfit should be balanced.

So ladies, work the LBDs and the hot shoes and clutches this summer, but make sure you don't go overboard with the colors!

6 comments: to “ A little color doesn't hurt

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin