Loubie & Chooey.....I Heart You!

Monday, August 10, 2009

I absolutely adore Christian Louboutin's shoes. He is my favorite shoe designer. He is a SHOE GOD! Here are amazing shoes from his Fall collection...

Jeweled Platform Slingback:


Low-Cut Patent Bootie:


Lady Page Velvet-Bow Pump:



Lima Buckled Velvet Sandal:


Bicho Striped Suede Pump:


Moira Cutout Patent Pump:


Bouquet Pump:


Button-Up OTK Boot:


These are my absolute FAVORITE right now: (I also had this shoe in my "ruffles" post)
Dillian Pump:



Jimmy Choo is another shoe designer that I love. He is a close second to Christian Louboutin...
Patent Platform Pump:


Leopard Buckle Pump:


Bright Corset Bootie:


Cage Sandal:


Mesh and Patent Pump:


Caged T-Strap Sandal:


Lizard Print Sandal:


OTK Calf Leather Boot:


Sigh, I'm in heaven with these two shoe designers. If only their shoes were cheaper! I would have tons in my closet. Hmmm...I guess it's a good thing they aren't cheaper so I don't spend more $! But a girl can't have too many shoes, right? ;)

{images via Bergdorf Goodman and Nordstrom}

50 comments: to “ Loubie & Chooey.....I Heart You!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin