Sneaker Love

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm BAAAAAACK!!! Lasik was a success, and I'm thrilled with the results. I feel like I have a new pair of eyes!! It's been so awesome just waking up and being able to see! For those of you who don't have it and want to, I HIGHLY recommend that you do it. You won't be disappointed. Thanks for everyone's well wishes and support! I appreciate all of you so much.


Ok, now onto business...... =)

Forget the boring old typical sneakers. These dressy sneakers with heels will definitely have you getting second looks. Here are some examples:
Laura Brandon Women's Gustto Shootie

{image via endless}


Converse High Heel Sneakers

{image via Trend Hunter}


Ash Shell Satin High Heel Sneaker




Gucci Eva Booties

{images via Shoewawa}


Stax Jump Shoes

{image via whatapair}


But my absolute favorite go-to casual sneakers are my Converse Chuck Taylors. I have them in black and white, and they are so cute and comfy. I've worn my black ones so much that I think I need to get a new pair soon...



{image via Converse}

42 comments: to “ Sneaker Love

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin