Eye Cream

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Do any of you use eye creams? When is the right time to even start using one? I just started using a gentle one recently. I'm in my twenties, and I figure it's never too early to start!

This is the one I'm currently using:
Eye Love Cucumber Soothing Eye Gel

{image via yes to carrots}
It's really soothing and gentle to my eyes, so I like it. Plus it's made with cucumbers which are supposed to be fab for your eyes!


These are also supposed to be wonderfully effective:
Perscriptives Anti-Age Advanced Protection Eye Cream SPF 25

{image via beauty.com}


AGE DEF-EYE™ CREAM with SPF 15

{image via Dermelect}


TOUT LE MONDE Antioxidant Eye Gelée



LUXEE YEUX
Eye Beauty Balm


{image via votre vu}




43 comments: to “ Eye Cream

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin