Winter Coat Help!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Hello my lovies (no, not lovelies, it's not a typo ;)!

I need your opinion please! I'm planning on buying a new winter coat, but I'm stuck on which one to buy. I love North Face jackets because they are so super warm and pretty lightweight, and I definitely need a warm coat for those brutal Chicago winters!

I can't decide between the following two. I picked these two in particular because they are longer in length so they are probably a lot warmer, like a body suit! hehe. I'm looking more for warmth than style as you can probably see.

Please pick the one you like best! All your help is really appreciated. Thanks all! xoxo

1) Women's Arctic Parka


or

2) Women's Metropolis Parka



25 comments: to “ Winter Coat Help!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin