A few of my favorite things...

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I posted this about a month ago, but at the time I was just starting up my blog. Since more of you are my lovely "blog friends", I thought you might be interested in getting to know me better and some of the things I enjoy. Here goes....

  • Lazy weekends
  • Anything pink
  • Great fitting jeans
  • Bright colored nail polish
  • Bright colored scarves
  • Chunky, long necklaces
  • Watching snow fall
  • Curling up in bed with a good book
  • Wine and sushi
  • Warm summer nights
  • The smell of freshly washed laundry
  • Looking at an empty hamper after just doing laundry
  • Witty and selfless people
  • Listening to the sound of waves
  • Snuggling up by the fireplace
  • The feeling of satisfaction after accomplishing something difficult
  • Walk-in closets
  • Cupcakes
  • Chocolate covered strawberries
  • Brunch
  • Pastel colors
  • Cosmos
  • Bubble baths with candles
  • Lilies, orchids, and daisies
  • Sunsets
  • Driving with no destination in mind
  • France and Italy
  • Traveling
  • The feeling of sand in between my toes
  • Walks on the beach
  • Buying something on sale
  • Wearing something for the first time after I get it
  • Date nights
  • GNOs
  • Eating outside on a patio
  • Kisses on the forehead
  • Burt's Bees chapstick
  • My guilty pleasures: gossip mags and reality TV

29 comments: to “ A few of my favorite things...

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin