Uncommon Goods

Thursday, June 18, 2009

I love this website because they carry such unique and fun items. Here are some examples of items they carry....

His and Hers key holders:


Porcelain shopping bag vase:


Paper bag vase:



Book birdhouses:



Steel and stone man wine holders:




Optical computer mouse - Doggy and Kitty:




Cassette tape dispenser:


Tea cup hook:


Save key bank:


James the bookend:



Faucet necklace:

Yoga candle holders:


***I also did Day 2 of the 30DS. I felt more sore on day 2 than I did on day 1. I think it was because my muscles were so sore from day 1 that it was making them more sore doing all the moves on the second day. I was also sweating like crazy and huffing and puffing (sexy, I know), but this is a good thing because I know that it's working! I hope the soreness goes away the more days I do it. More updates to come!

29 comments: to “ Uncommon Goods

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin