I Miss You, sniff sniff

Monday, June 15, 2009

These are some of my favorite shows that I really miss.....

Sex and the City


I can't wait for the second movie. I need my dose of Carrie, Charlotte, Samantha, and Miranda. I wonder if we'll get to see Carrie and Big juniors running around.

Friends


Will there or won't there be a movie? I want to see Ross and Rachel officially get married!

How I Met Your Mother

I can't wait for Season 5! Do we finally get to meet the mother with the mysterious yellow umbrella?

Gossip Girl

My guilty pleasure. Will Chuck and Blair finally stay together or will Chuck mess up...AGAIN?

Project Runway

I am so excited for the new season to start this summer. It's going to be weird watching it on Lifetime though and not on Bravo.

Grey's Anatomy (the earlier seasons)

There's only so much Meredith and McDreamy drama I can take.

Will & Grace

I miss you Jack, where are you?

28 comments: to “ I Miss You, sniff sniff

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin