Fro-Yo Craze

Wednesday, May 20, 2009



I'm absolutely loving frozen yogurt. My top 3 places are:

Red Mango




Pinkberry (too bad there's none in the Midwest yet)


Whiteberry (this little place that I had 3 times while on vacation in Sarasota, FL)


My favorite toppings to put on the yogurt are strawberry, mango, and mochi. It's SOOO GOOD!! I usually get the original yogurt flavor, but the pomegranate and tangomonium from Red Mango are good too.

I want to try Yogurtland because it's a self-serving yogurt place, but too bad there are none around me =(


Frozen yogurt is like a drug. I could eat it everyday. If you haven't tried it, what are you waiting for??? Hopefully you have a frozen yogurt place near you or one that's coming to you soon. So check for locations near you, and happy eating! It will fulfill your sweet cravings while being a healthier alternative to ice cream!

22 comments: to “ Fro-Yo Craze

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin