Website Frenzy...Just for fun

Saturday, May 16, 2009


So, I'm sure a lot of you have already heard about the FML website. If you haven't, it's pretty hilarious. Check it out here.

Well, there's also a follow-up site to that, which is MLIA (My Life is Average). Here is the link.

They are both constantly updated, so you always have new material to read. I can't decide which I like better, but I think it has to be FML since it's the original ;)

Free entertainment. What can get better than that?

***Here is my own personal FML story:
I was planning on meeting some girlfriends at a restaurant. I picked up one of my girlfriends on the way. When we got to the restaurant, we saw a parking spot right in front. Just between me and you, I am not the best parallel parker, esp. when the spot is on the left side. And it was a really really tight spot. Anyways, I was excited that there was a spot right in front, so I rushed to grab it. I attempted to park the car....ahem, 2 times unsuccessfully. And my girlfriend even tried 2 times!! It took us 4 times to park it! So after we finally managed to park the car, we strolled into the restaurant, and when we walked in, this group of guys in the table at the front of the restaurant applauded us and said "Finally, girls!!" We rushed past them and went to look for our other friends completely embarassed. FML!!

Do any of you have funny FML stories? Share them here!

14 comments: to “ Website Frenzy...Just for fun

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin