Romp it up!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

I just bought a black romper for the summer, and I'm so excited to wear it with a cute belt! It's such a cute, stylish trend that I love. And the best thing is that you don't have to worry about what to wear on top or on bottom because it comes all in one!!!

The one I bought looks very similar to this Ella Moss one that retails at $168:


But the one that I bought was this one from Forever 21, and it only cost $26.90!!

Since I love wearing bright belts for color as I mentioned in the post below, I would probably wear it with a bright belt instead of the one that comes with it. Here are different ways that you can wear this look...

For more of a casual look, pair them with cute sandals like this:




For more of a dressy look, pair them with a sexy pair of kitten heels like this:

So it's up to you if you want to go casual or dressy, but rompers are so versatile that they work with whatever look you want!

On a side note, I just wonder how hard it will be to go to the bathroom in a romper, hehe.....

5 comments: to “ Romp it up!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin