You are my sunshine

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm just loving anything yellow right now. It reminds me of summer and looks so bright and cheerful. It definitely puts me in a better mood!

The following items are all from Anthropologie (yes, I'm obsessed!).....

I actually bought this exact shirt (Tansy Tee)....curse you sales!


I would love to cozy up in this Morning Glory Sheet Set:


Pretty Buttercup Lamp Shade that would look perfect in a den or bedroom:

Calm Seas Skirt
to wear to brunch with the girls:


Bungalow Gables Dress
to wear to a hot weekend lunch:

New Delta Earrings &
Lemon Initial Necklace to accessorize:


Rave Review Sandals
& Floating Rings Wedges to go with your outfits:


Movement-of-Waves Bag
to complete your look:


Rohini Curtain
to hang up in your bedroom or living room:



Curly Tulip Potholder, Mitt, & Apron
to brighten up your kitchen:


And finally some pretty yellow rooms to put all of these amazing items in:

35 comments: to “ You are my sunshine

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin