Are You In or Out?

Wednesday, July 15, 2009


AHHH! I'm so excited. After a long hiatus, one of my favorite shows, PROJECT RUNWAY is back!!! The season premiere is Aug. 20. Although it's over a month away, I absolutely can't wait!! The only thing is that I'm so used to watching it on Bravo, so it's going to be weird watching it on Lifetime. To tell you the truth, I don't even know what channel Lifetime is on my TV. Well, I better figure it out fast.

And with Project Runway coming back, that means the fab Tim Gunn is back, and I can't wait! I heart him.


WATCH THIS!!!
Here's a classic clip of Tim Gunn during Season 5. I was laughing so hard when I saw this last season...




Here are the details of the PR season premiere and a video clip of all the designers...

These designers are so talented. I wish I had just an ounce of the talent that these guys have. Season 6 should be amazing!!!


***Don't forget to enter my Giveaway here. The deadline is Friday, July 17 (12AM EST)

54 comments: to “ Are You In or Out?

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin