Just take my $ and go

Thursday, July 9, 2009

I love this designer, Yumi Kim, and right now she is having a special family and friends event until July 15th where her entire spring/summer collection is 50% off!!! This seemed like it was too good to pass up, so I unfortunately lacked some self-control and ended up buying 2 dresses...

The Ella Dress:


and

The Devon Dress:

My fiance will probably get mad because I bought more clothes. I don't know why, but I'm such a sucker for shopping and sales. I have items hanging in my closet that I've only worn a few times and some that even have the tags still on them. So my fiance doesn't like it when I keep buying more things, but my justification for buying these 2 dresses is that they were both 50% off, and I'm sticking to it! Plus we have weddings to attend, and I could totally wear these dresses!


***Don't forget to enter my Giveaway here. The deadline is Friday, July 17 (12AM EST)

49 comments: to “ Just take my $ and go

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin