Just Because

Thursday, July 2, 2009

I just bought this adorable bag for work. It's an amykathryn 'Tuberose' Tote Bag. Technically, I think it's a beach bag, but I didn't want a boring bag for work, and I love the colors of this bag. It's so roomy too. The best part is, I got it for almost 60% off (retails for $120)! What do you guys think? Is it too much for work? I'm a teacher by the way...

Amy Hall is the super talented designer of these bags. She uses animal-friendly and eco-friendly materials for her designs. Her celebrity clients include Hillary Duff, Selma Blair, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Pink, and Leann Rimes just to name a few. Go check out her website here.


Also, have you all seen Lady Gaga's hair lately??? All I can say is "WOW!".....
Button-shaped hair:

Bow-shaped hair:

Cone-shaped hair:


Happy early 4th of July everyone! Enjoy your weekend!

34 comments: to “ Just Because

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin