Scaredy-Cat!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Am I the only one scared of fireworks?

They are definitely pretty to look at, but the sound that they make, ahhhh!! I don't know why, but they scare the bejeezus out of me. I always have to cover my ears when I watch fireworks, esp. when I'm close to them and they are the big ones. Little ones are okay, but the big ones that make a big kaboom??? FORGET IT! I'm like a scared little girl with my ears covered. It's kind of embarrassing actually, haha.


I also get freaked out by balloons popping!! And even in the movie theater, sometimes if I know someone is going to get shot, I cover my ears when the gunshot comes.


Something with me and loud sounds, I don't know what it is. Maybe something happened with a loud sound when I was little and I've been traumatized? Who knows. I know, I'm such a big baby!

Ok, that's my pre-4th of July rant for the day. Thanks for reading, my lovely blogger friends. I guess you know I'm not going to be watching fireworks this weekend unless I'm far away and can't hear them that well, haha.

Also, thanks so much for all your positive feedback on the bag on my previous post. Now I feel better about buying it and rocking it at work. Thanks loves!


I leave you with some yummy yummy 4th of July desserts.

Enjoy your 4th and watching fireworks, you brave souls! ;)


37 comments: to “ Scaredy-Cat!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin