Wait, I Have That!!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

So I was just wasting time browsing online when I came across a picture of Leighton Meester (who plays Blair) and Jessica Szohr (Vanessa) from Gossip Girl on the set of their show. But what really caught my eye was the shirt Jessica Szohr was wearing:


I had to stop and look again because I actually have that same exact shirt!!! I just wore it yesterday! I actually let out a little gasp! It's obviously a shirt that can be easily spotted and is pretty one of a kind. I was so surprised because I expected the Gossip Girl fashionistas to be wearing designer clothes, not a shirt from Urban Outfitters (maybe that's just me).

I was kind of anti-Vanessa because she got to date Chace Crawford, who drool drool is my celebrity crush...

But now that I see that she can wear clothes just like us "normal" girls, my animosity towards her has dwindled, but just by a little bit, haha.

If you're interested, the shirt I'm referring to is the BDG Plaid Boyfriend Buttondown. And it's on sale right now!!! I absolutely adore the shirt. It's so comfy and cute! If you don't like this color, there are a couple other colors too.

It's so great to see celebrities in clothes that us non-celebrities wear. They know how to keep it real! Rock on, Jessica, rock on! Just keep your hands off of Chace please, ok? Thanks!

***Don't forget to enter my Giveaway here. The deadline is Friday, July 17 (12AM EST)

57 comments: to “ Wait, I Have That!!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin